Joining in again with “Random Five on Friday” hosted by The Pebble Pond and I am super excited to join in!
Here are my ‘Random Five’ for this week:
1) Hubby and oldest have been at Bible Camp all week – P and I are ready for them to return home!
2) P and I “cleaned up” the garden last evening. Planning on planting today, Lord willing.
3) P is REALLY enjoying his Y swim lessons. I can’t believe I was hesitant to sign him up (he has an issue with getting water in/on his face). He has LOVED the class and has gotten EVEN BETTER about water on his face. PRAISE THE LORD!
4) We have Flemish Giant baby bunnies! Eight in all…three grey and five white. Mama and babies are doing GREAT! They were born this past Monday so they are five days old here.
5) Tomorrow P has his last t-ball game (first year playing…he enjoyed it!) as well as a good friend’s daughter’s wedding!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!