Joining in again with “Random Five on Friday” hosted by The Pebble Pond and I am super excited to join in!
So here are my Random Five for this week:
1) We transformed our “back porch” in to a new room…
2) I have purchased my youngest son’s curriculum for “next year”. We are doing eclectic Charlotte Mason with him.
3) I have found one “curriculum item” for my older son that is along the lines of what I want for him next year…it fits “the style” (new, fun, exciting – not boring schoolbooks!) I am looking for… Lynn Schott with Founders Academy offers a Government 101 class…planning on signing him up! We recently took one of her other classes and I was *VERY* impressed!
4) Baby bunnies are growing! We have two ruby-eyed white (REW) Flemish Giant, two “brown”, two black and three black otter Netherland Dwarf. They are all SO CUTE! (I don’t have any current pics and it is too cold to run out and take some so…maybe next time…)
5) Not one stitch of schoolwork got done this week…but it was a week of learning life skills!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!