This post is linked with “Random Five on Friday” hosted by The Pebble Pond and I am super excited to join in!
So here are my Random Five for this week:
1) Hubby’s sister and kids were in town this week so cousins got to play together every day this week!
2) P had his first t-ball practice last nite – all the kids enjoyed it! He is the one on the far left in the bottom picture of his team.
3) J is working on getting everything set up for another bearded dragon. He’s very excited…should be here by the end of next week.
4) Our baby bunnies are doing really good! They are about 1-1/2 weeks old.
5) I had my last Titus 2 class. It was an enjoyable class but the timing is perfect now that P has t-ball the same evening.
It has been a very crazy week…excited to spend today at home!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!