I found this new meme “Random Five on Friday” hosted by The Pebble Pond and I am super excited to join in (even though I am joining in on Saturday this week *grin*)!
So here are my Random Five for this week:
1) We bred all our does (rabbits) in hopes that if any of the babies needed a “foster mom” we would have one available. Well, they were needed and so far they have worked! We had three mamas have babies: two Netherland Dwarf and one Flemish Giant. This is only the second litter for our FG and she still wasn’t sure what to do. I couldn’t take a chance of loosing them all (found all 13 cold in the hutch, put them all in between two towels with a heat lamp on them, three lived). I fostered two to one ND and one to the other. So far, 4 days later, everyone seems happy and healthy – praise the Lord!
2) We finally built an outside “play area” for our dogs. We do not have a fenced yard so we have to take them out on leashes. Needless to say, we are ALL going to enjoy this! (I actually even put the Flemish Giant bunnies in it yesterday so they could run around!)
3) J has been diligently working on his architecture class…this is week two of eighteen. He does amazing work, doesn’t he!?!?!
4) I got two new review items in the mail for Philip…we are excited to get started on them!
5) We are absolutely LOVING Brinkman Adventures (audio dramas)…be watching for upcoming review…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!