1. Thursday marks the first day of spring…to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
Both! We will be planting a garden again this year (we always do). Walking in the woods…unfortunately there are no woods around here but if there were we would LOVE to walk in them. It is supposed to be in the mid-60s Thursday so temperature wise we could probably do either / both…although I am not sure if the ground is completely unfrozen so as to start our garden.
2. When did somebody last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?)
We sprung a new iPad on hubby for his birthday (early) this year…he was TOTALLY SHOCKED! It was wonderful! He has grown attached to the one he got to use through his current job and we wanted to bless him with HIS OWN! (Of course we plan on using it to for school stuff too!)
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings…what’s something you’d like to start doing this spring?
I am working on several things…the biggest one being the way our family eats…moving more and more toward natural whole foods.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theater? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
We don’t go to the movie theater very often, it is just too expensive, but when we do I like to sit somewhere about the middle of the theater but at an edge so when I have to go to the bathroom (*grin*) I don’t have to disturb a bunch of other people. I *think* the last MOVIE I went to see was Dolphin Tale with a bunch of other homeschoolers.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
Now THAT is a woman of the Lord!
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what’s your most often purchased frozen food item?
Chicken breasts. We get them by the bag at Aldi.
7. What’s something you avoid?
Spicy foods! I have acid reflux so I avoid them at all costs. Spices, peppers and onions – OH MY!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Tagged: Lilla Rose