1. Labor Day (in the US of A) is approaching…what’s something you’ve labored over this year?
College classes for hubby, jobs and finances…again. But the Lord is growing us through this and all will be well!
2. What is one word to describe your ‘job’ or career?
Dirty. LOL My current job is cleaning so dirty to clean I guess. Nice to see the end result immediately though.
3. What was your worst or least favorite job ever?
The worst jobs I’ve had would be classified as such only due to bad management…I can do just about anything as long as I have someone good above me.
4. How do you measure contentment?
Peace. Of which I have yet to find. Unfortunately.
5. Pickles-like or dislike? What is something you eat that requires a pickle? Dill, bread and butter, sweet gherkins…what’s your favorite kind of pickle?
LOVE! Dill pickles…all by themselves, straight out of the jar. LOVE!
6. In your current house-town-state, what is it you like living close to?
The library! (And everything else. *grin*) We live in a pretty small town (5.000-ish) so we live pretty close to everything. We love being able to walk to the library!
7. What is one thing on your ‘want-to-do’ list before summer draws to an official close?
I can’t think of anything…I don’t really have a “want-to-do” list in any part of life…wonder if I should change that?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Facebook has changed their rules! You can now have “like/comment” contests and giveaways! So, in celebration…I have a giveaway going on over at my Lilla Rose Facebook page…check it out! Lilla Rose – Beautiful Tools. Never heard of Lilla Rose? Here are some examples:
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Tagged: Lilla Rose