1. Share one way you think the world has changed for the better since you were a kid?
Technology. Although it isn’t all positive…the internet is an AMAZING tool in SO MANY ways!
2. How ’bout one way it’s changed for the worse?
Oh…where shall I start? LOL Ok, I will pick one. Families continue to disintegrate.
3. Starlight, starfish, starling, Starbucks…your favorite ‘star’?
Yes to all but Starbucks.
4. Name a song that’s overplayed, but you love it anyway?
I don’t really listen to the radio very often any more – and when I do it is often Christian talk radio…so I can’t really answer this question…
5. When did you last have home made ice cream? Your latest favorite flavor?
Not that long ago. Our 4H group visited one of our families “farms” and we had sheep milk popsicles. Ok…maybe it isn’t “ice cream”…so I guess for THAT would be when our 4H group made the kind you shake in a bag. It was pretty good.
We also use our Ninja to make homemade fruit ice cream, if that counts?
6. What do you think is the best way to inspire or motivate people?
With love and by example.
7. When was the last time you were without power?
Not sure. But I can share the time I will never forget…check out my post “Married Twice in Two Weeks“.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tired…want to go back to bed. *grin* Was up late entering my first Lilla Rose order and chatting with a lady who decided to join my Lilla Rose team…then up early (as usual) because the dogs needed to go potty. Is it bed time yet? It’s only 7am, you say? Oh, well…ok…more coffee then!
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!