1. July 24th is Amelia Earhart Day. Earhart was the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. What’s something you’ve recently accomplished solo?
I try not to do too many things solo any more…that used to be a weakness of mine…not looking to others for help…
2. What’s a product you use that never ever fails?
3. Have you found your place in this world? Where is it?
No I haven’t and I’m not sure I ever will. The Lord continues to change me and make me more like Himself but…I am still a goofy person with baggage from the past. I am waiting for the day He takes me home to be with Him…THEN I will have found my true place.
4. Worst movie you ever saw?
Hmmm…Napoleon Dynamite? I didn’t even finish it. Blech. (But I do know MANY who do like it.)
5. What’s the last fun thing you did?
I don’t know exactly but I’m sure it involved my family. Probably running around with water guns. 😉
6. The month of July is named for Roman emperor Julius Caesar…ever been to Rome? What’s your favorite Italian dish?
No and no real desire to go there. (Have always wanted to visit Australia though…) We are pretty boring around here food-wise due to my acid reflux but we do like plain ol’ spaghetti.
7. What is one piece of advice you’d give new mom Kate Middleton?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is J’s first skype guitar lesson (for a review we are doing)…I’m excited to see how it goes.
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!