1. Picture postcards were first printed back in the mid 1800’s and deltiology is the official name for postcard collecting. When did you last send a postcard? Receive one? Do you save postcards sent to you? Do you collect and/or send postcards when you travel?
We participated in a homeschool state postcard swap a couple years ago – it was a lot of fun. Other than that, we don’t really send or receive them. And other than that, we don’t collect them.
2. What treat do you most like to indulge in while on vacation?
We don’t go on vacation therefore we don’t indulge while gone….we just indulge while home. *grin* Dairy Queen is always a family favorite instead of the store bought stuff.
3. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Not any more. I was raised to do so and did it rather well for a long time. The Lord has been working on my heart showing me that there is a better way…communication (which I am still learning how to do well).
4. Does your town/city/county still deliver phone books to your home? Do you check the yellow pages when searching for a local business number or has the Internet replaced the phone book in your house?
We do get a small local phone book. No we do not use it – we use the internet.
5. Would you rather be first or last?
Probably first…my thought is “get it over with”. LOL
6. July is National Park and Recreation Month (in America, but everyone can still play along)…where and when were you last in a park? Did you participate in any recreational activities while you were there?
Family birthday party. I didn’t but the kids enjoyed playing on all the equipment.
7. What was one of your worst ideas?
I’ve had so many it is hard to say. I am one who likes to try many different things…if I succeed, great! If not, I try to learn from it and move on.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Still thinking about THIS article…“Americans revere the Bible — but, by and large, they don’t read it. And because they don’t read it, they have become a nation of biblical illiterates.”
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!