1. What’s something people might ask you for help with?
Computers! Programs like Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Publisher. I don’t really know much about the hardware side though.
2. What’s something you might ask people for help with?
Life in the kitchen! Still so much for me to learn!
3. Did your family take summer vacations when you were a child? If so, where did you go? If you’re a parent, did/do you plan summer vacations for your own family? Did/do they resemble those you took as a child?
No, we didn’t take summer vacations when I was a kid and we don’t really take them now.
4. Pool-lake-ocean…which one is most appealing to you on a hot summer day?
Ocean. But it is too far away so I would take a lake next.
5. Have you ever justified using the expression ‘you gotta be cruel to be kind’? Was it really necessary or were you rationalizing?
Honestly I can’t say I’ve ever heard that expression before. But yes, I have had to do that in my lifetime and it was really necessary. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn’t…depends on the person.
6. The Journal of Psychology recently mentioned the results of a survey identifying the ten most hated foods as-liver, lima beans, mayonnaise, mushrooms, eggs, okra, beets, brussel sprouts, tuna, and gelatin. Of those foods, how many do you actually hate? Any you’d add to the list?
Two: liver and beets. No, I don’t think there is anything I would add. There are very few foods that I seriously dislike (although there are A LOT I cannot eat due to acid reflux).
7. What’s your favorite book or movie set in a beach or lake town?
Dolphin Tale. Love that movie!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We recently have gotten back in to showing and breeding rabbits…filled out paperwork for our first show (mid August). Excited! If you’d like, you can see them in THIS post.
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!