Here are some “quips” (a witty saying or remark):
- Experience enables you to recognize a mistake every time you repeat it.
- To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
- America is one of the few places you can say what you speak without thinking.
- Don’t mistake activity for achievement.
- It’s a great pity the right of free speech isn’t based on the obligation to say something sensible.
- Some folks get lost in thought because it is infamiliar territory
- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, then who is the fool who said, “quit while you’re ahead?”
- If silence is golden, not many people can be arrested for hoarding.
- You can never make your dreams come true by oversleeping.
- Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed man
- Pride is the only poison that is good for you when swallowed.
- The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
- Never argue with a fool – people may not notice the difference
Now hop over and visit all the other Blogging Through the Alphabet bloggers!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!