Life is quite like a crazy train right now. So much going on. Most of it is good, but it is still a lot on my plate.
- I am working two jobs from home and one outside the home (all part-time).
- I am planning a dog training class that will start mid-March.
- I am doing the Desperate book study (which is an AWESOME book, by the way).
- I am memorizing 100 Bible Verses in 2013.
- I am reading my One Year Bible.
- I am getting ready to start a Bible study with a Christian weight-loss group (This is an answer to prayer and I’m super excited!)
- I’m on the Schoolhouse Review Crew and am working on several reviews.
- I have several other reviews I am working on.
- Homeschool co-op classes are getting ready to start. (Fortunately I am not teaching, only helping. Whew!)
- I am the “owner” of a private Christian women’s email group.
I think that’s it…ha ha ha.
Can you PLEASE pray for me and my family as we go through this season of our lives? I would greatly appreciate it!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!