WOW! It’s been too long since I’ve participated in this! Here we go…
1. What’s the last job you did that required elbow grease? Helping fix our bathroom.
2. March Madness, aka the men’s Division I basketball championship, is nearing an end…what sort of ‘madness’ has your house seen this month? Last week was TOTALLY insane…way too much packed in to one week. I am SO GLAD this week is slower. The weather is nice and we are enjoying getting outside.
3. What’s your favorite shop for browsing? I used to LOVE browsing in Mardel’s christian store when I lived in Kansas City. We don’t have one where I live now but when I worked full-time in KC I used to go to Mardel’s at lunch several times a week just to walk around and bring peace back to my heart. I LOVE that store! We do have a Family Christian Store in our area (about 40 minutes away) but I don’t get there very often.
4. Is there ever a time when giving up makes sense? You have NO idea! LOL Yes, there is definitely a time when giving up makes sense. For me at the moment, that involves other people for which there is no hope of things being as I might hope, want or wish. Some relationships are just better left alone.
5. What’s a song you love that contains the name of a city, state or country in its title? God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood
6. When did you first begin using a computer? Probably at work MANY MANY years ago…I don’t remember exactly.
7. Did you buy girl scout cookies this year? What’s your favorite? No, they are just too expensive. But our favorite is the thin mints.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am so very thankful for the Lord’s love…His protection throughout my life and His instruction for becoming a better, more whole person.
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!