Woke up in a funk, even read my Bible first thing…and was still in a funk. Then the Lord put this before me and I agreed that it would be a good thing for me to participate in…because apparently I wasn’t feeling very thankful. So, here we go…today I am thankful for:
- A husband who goes to work everyday – and normally doesn’t grumble about it, but in fact, says he is thankful to the Lord for the opportunity to provide for his family.
- Two healthy boys.
- The ability to only work p/t so I can be home with the boys.
- A few p/t jobs that provide the extra income needed to help our family.
- An amazingly beautiful winter (like rather warm).
- A Lord and Savior who loves me – regardless of whatever stupid things I may do.
I’m sure I could come up with many more…and this WAS VERY GOOD for my heart and soul…I REALLY NEEDED to stop and focus on some positive things…overall, life IS really good.
Thanks Brenda for hosting this! Today I am especially thankful for this meme! 🙂
Have a wonderfully blessed day!