1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?
Challenging, Blessed, Over 🙂
2. Do you like shrimp? What’s your favorite way to have it prepared?
I don’t really like shrimp. Sorry.
3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so, when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
Oh yes, I like to take everything down rather quickly…took it down sometime last week.
4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
NO! At least not any more. When I was younger, I LOVED anything and everything scary…I’m paying for that now. (I always wonder what is lurking in the dark when I take the dogs out to potty in the night.)
5. ice skating~sledding~ skiing~snowboarding…of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?
Which do I ENJOY? Sledding. However, rarely is there ever enough snow to do such a thing. Therefore I would say ice skating. I like skiing but it’s too expensive and far way. Snowboarding…never done it but would love to try sometime!
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.
No, I didn’t.
7. What’s a place or space that motivates you?
I’m not totally sure what this question is asking…
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It’s a new year….what shall I do with it? See my “No Resolutions” post…
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!