1. Are you cooking Christmas dinner? How many will be round your table this year? What are we having?
Nope, not cooking. Never do. I have an awesome Aunt and an amazing mother-in-law so one of them normally cooks and invites us over. 🙂 [Trust me when I say this is a blessing for everyone. HA!]
2. What is one must-have Christmas cookie in your house?
Unfortunately I don’t have one. There are many I
like LOVE but none that I “must-have”.
3. Santa likes a glass of milk with his cookies. Do you? What kind of milk is on tap at your house-skim? almond? soy? full fat (Gasp!)
Um, yes, milk is A MUST with cookies!!! We have the real deal Whole milk (for the youngest) and 2% for my son and husband and I try to drink skim, but often our fridge just doesn’t have room for another gallon of milk, so then I go for the 2%.
4. Time magazine recently named their ‘Person of the Year’ for 2011. This is the person the editors believe had the greatest impact, for better or worse, in the past year. This year they chose ‘The Protester’. Your thoughts? Who would you name Person of the Year for 2011?
I am so “out of it” when it comes to the world and the events…I really have no idea. Sorry.
5. December 21st is National Flashlight Day… when was the last time you needed a flashlight and did you know right where to find one?
DS3 LOVES to play with flashlights. This means two things. We need them regularly and we can’t find them regularly. And when / if we should find said flashlight, it will need new batteries. LOL [This is why I always know where my candles and matches are.]
6. candy canes…yum or yuck?
Y.U.C.K.! Well, unless they are the fruit flavored ones. Then Y.U.M.!
7. What Christmas carol lyric means the most to you?
Away in a Manger
I ❤ this! “A letter from a dad on Christmas morning”
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!