1. Do you put Christmas decorations in every room of your house? If not, what rooms do you decorate?
I don’t really decorate…we’re lucky to get a tree done. 🙂
2. If you could visit one of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) which one would you choose and why?
Sweden. Why? I have no idea. *grin* I figured I had to give an answer, and that sounded like a good one.
3. What does the word faith mean to you?
Trust that the Lord will take care of things perfectly (this doesn’t mean it will be the way *I* want it.)
4. You can go back to your childhood for one day…what day and age would you choose?
I never want to go back to my childhood. I did not enjoy it, at all.
5. When did you last have ‘punch’? If its not too much trouble share your favorite punch recipe.
Um…probably at last months 4H meeting. I do not have any punch recipes, sorry!
6. Do you fill stockings at your house? Are stockings opened before or after the bigger gifts?
Yes, we fill stockings. They are opened after the bigger presents.
7. What takes your breath away?
The fact that my husband chose me. 🙂
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I made this with My Memories Suite, which I just reviewed and currently have a giveaway going! I *LOVE* this program!!! I am having so much fun playing! 🙂
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!