1. What gives you goosebumps?
Cold weather. LOL Seriously, other than that I have no idea…
2. Halloween-are you a lover or a hater? Okay, that sounds harsh…Halloween-yay or nay?
We do not do Halloween. I grew up in a non-Christian home where we did “celebrate” Halloween with trick-or-treating and decorations. My dh grew up in a Christian home and never did. Actually, when my ds15 and I still lived outside Kansas City, the Lord spoke to my heart one time when we WERE out trick or treating…telling me that was not for us any longer. We have not participated since.
However, my in-laws have an “Octoberfest” which was actually started as a Christian way to let the kids enjoy not trick or treating…this way they don’t feel “left out” when all the other kids are talking about it. Their Octoberfest includes things like (which are all FREE to those attending): food, a bounce house, hay rides, balloon launch, gifts for the kids (treat bags) and the parents (homemade jellys and breads) and a talent show…all with a Christian “twist”.
3. Can you respect someone you do not trust, and can you trust someone you do not respect?
I’ve thought about this since reading it and have answered all the other questions…am answering this last…and I think I would have to say “no” to both.
4. Apples or oranges? Yes, you have to choose.
I guess it would have to be apples because I really can’t have oranges any longer. But, if I could, I would say oranges.
5. What is something you wish was in your town? (shop, restaurant, attraction, etc)
6. What non-food item is in your refrigerator or freezer?
Batteries are in the fridge…I heard it helps them last longer.
7. Are you at all superstitious?
I try not to be but honestly…when a black cat crosses my path – the first thing that comes to mind is…VERY RARELY is a cat REALLY all black. *giggle* Then I think…don’t be ridiculous the Lord is watching over me!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!