If you would like to join in and share your story too – please grab the button and enjoy this journey with me!
<div align="center"><a href="http://guidinglighths.com" title="Guiding Light Homeschool"><img src="http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz213/bunnyluv123/Weight%20Loss/ManagementMondayButtonRev.jpg" alt="Guiding Light Homeschool" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
How last week (week three) went:
- LET’S NOT EVEN DISCUSS IT!
- IT WAS AS IF I WASN’T EVEN DOING ANYTHING NEW
- BLAH! 🙂
- Did “weigh in” this morning, and much to my surprise – I didn’t gain back any weight. But I didn’t loose any either.
My goals again for this week are the same as previous weeks since I haven’t really even done them the last two weeks:
1) One dessert each day
2) Drink 4 glasses of water each day
3) Go for a walk “around the block” (takes about 30 minutes normally) at least three times this week
4) No “bed-time snacks” (nothing after 8pm)
5) Be in bed no later than 10:30pm each night [I do believe LACK of sleep has been a large contributor as I tend to eat (junk especially) to try and help me be more alert during the day]
6) I plan to count calories as it will help me to SEE what I am really eating…goal is 2000 calories a day.
7) PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY
Wanna join in? Let’s do this together! Post your blog link in Mister Linky below – or if you don’t have a blog…share your info in the comment area!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Tagged: Weight Loss