If you would like to join in and share your story too – please grab the button and enjoy this journey with me!
<div align="center"><a href="http://guidinglighths.com" title="Guiding Light Homeschool"><img src="http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz213/bunnyluv123/Weight%20Loss/ManagementMondayButtonRev.jpg" alt="Guiding Light Homeschool" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
How last week (week two) went:
- NO Lost weight. NO Gained weight. (Which, considering the week I had, I sadly consider this a good thing. LOL)
- Walked / mowed every day except one
- Drank less water than last week, but more than I normally do – not the 4 cups / day desired though.
- Did not eat good Thursday evening as I was on the road and quite tired. Need to plan ahead when doing this in the future.
- Ate late both Wednesday & Thursday nights – not good.
- Went to bed late several nights – this DEFINITELY plays a part in how I eat!
- Didn’t really count calories, but did keep a log of what I ate, for the most part.
My goals for this week (the same as last week):
1) One dessert each day
2) Drink 4 glasses of water each day
3) Go for a walk “around the block” (takes about 30 minutes normally) at least three times this week
4) No “bed-time snacks” (nothing after 8pm)
5) Be in bed no later than 10:30pm each night [I do believe LACK of sleep has been a large contributor as I tend to eat (junk especially) to try and help me be more alert during the day]
6) I plan to count calories as it will help me to SEE what I am really eating…goal is 2000 calories a day.
7) PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY
Wanna join in? Let’s do this together! Post your blog link in Mister Linky below – or if you don’t have a blog…share your info in the comment area!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Tagged: Weight Loss