1. Do you like chili? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings?
If I ate chili, of any form, it would be a VERY BAD THING! I have acid reflux and wouldn’t touch chili with a 10-foot pole!
2. Red~Orange~Gold…your favorite fall color?
Yes, all of them together! I don’t think I like just ONE when it comes to fall…part of the beauty of fall is that they are all mixed together.
3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
Mainly singers (Olivia Newton John) and Actresses.
4. When was the last time you did something ‘arts and craftsy’? Share please.
I would have to say my first year anniversary with dh…which would have been about 4 years ago…I made a scrapbook page of our wedding day.
5. What’s a place that makes you really nervous?
I am somewhat claustrophobic so elevators make me nervous.
6. Horse back riding…yay or nay (neigh?)
YAY! I LOVE horses! Had my own for YEARS! It’s only been about the last five years that I haven’t had one…and OH how I miss them!!
7. What is your favorite cliche?
I don’t think I have one…I actually went to a cliche site to look at some…but none still came to mind…
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here is a picture of me on one of my previous horses (taken about 10 years ago)…he was 3/4 Belgian (draft) and 1/4 Quarter horse. His name was Jasper. He’s just a youngin’ in this picture. I raised and trained him myself, then sold him when he was about 4 years old as he was knocking over all the fences…cuz as the saying goes…”the grass is always greener on the other side”.
Head over to “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond to read more thoughts on these questions…
Have a wonderfully blessed day!