This weeks questions for “Wednesday Hodgepodge” posted over at From The Side of the Pond are:
1. If you could work for any one government agency which would you choose and why? I would love to work for some investigative area, like CIA, as I’ve always been interested in things like that. When I went to college, my degree was going to be in Criminal Justice.
2. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize? It depends on the situation but overall I would say I leave it with the Lord as I know He will take care of it in the end. With that said, I probably wouldn’t spend a great amount of time with this person in the future either, as it would appear their heart is not in the right place with the Lord (this is assuming they were at fault and needed to apologize).
3. What is your favorite meatless supper? BREAKFAST! 🙂
4. Wednesday, August 10th is National Lazy Day…will you be celebrating? If so tell us how so we can be lazy too. Unfortunately not, but I’ll be interested in reading what other folks will be doing (or not, as the case may be) to celebrate.
5. As a child did you have any special back to school traditions and if so, what were they? If you’re a parent have you continued those traditions with your own children? We had NO traditions growing up, unfortunately. I personally simply enjoyed buying all the new items and arranging / rearranging them.
6. Write a summer tongue twister. Wish I was creative enough to do something like this…sorry.
7. Would you be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse pulls out the needle? Originally I would have thought I would have liked to observe, but my ds14 had to have “inside stitches” a couple years ago…I was watching, and thought I was going to faint…so I guess, in reality, I would need to turn away.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Today starts “31 Days of Prayer for our Children” over at Home in the Trenches. I’m so happy she started this! Looking forward to praying for my boys today, in a specific and special, Scriptural, way.
Have a wonderfully blessed day!