This post is linked to Five Question Friday over at My Little Life. Fun stuff! Hop over and check out what others had to say!
This weeks questions are…drum roll please…
1. Have you ever had surgery? Not offically, no. I have had “minor” things like for pre-cancerous cells and even oral surgery…but nothing major.
2. Ever ride in an ambulance? Yes, in June when my dh had a grand mal seizure.
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm? Calm. Surprisingly and almost scary. LOL
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies? Yes, veggies. But ds14 would like to start a butterfly garden this year too.
5. When did you move out of your parents house? When I was 17, yep – before I had even graduated from high school!